- advertisement -

Question for CareLink Users - How Often?

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kevin@diabetech.net, May 22, 2008.

?

How often do you upload data for review via CareLink?

Poll closed Jun 5, 2008.
  1. Daily

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Twice Weekly

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Weekly

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. More than once per month

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Monthly

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Less than once per month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kevin@diabetech.net

kevin@diabetech.net Approved members

As part of a study we're supporting at a diabetes center with endos and CDEs, they also want to informally benchmark frequency of patient review for blood glucose patterns. CareLink is probably a good comparison and this forum must have several users of CareLink. Please respond to the poll and in a week or so I'll share the anonymous results with the diabetes center. They are trying to get a handle on what the patient is doing on their own vs. how they work with patients from a provider-directed viewpoint (2 different worlds).

Thanks

2. Lee

Lee Approved members

I chose weekly, but sometimes it is two weeks, sometimes it is 2 days - it really depends on how BS is doing.

I check bi-weekly to be able to download the data into Excel so I can analyze it. I tend to actually do it more because of patterns and such!

3. clb1968

clb1968 Approved members

It is so much easier to do now with the Carelink USB , I like not having to drag out the BD link and cord (being EXTRA careful not to snap then end off), just to upload my pump to my computer.

4. dvane

dvane Approved members

We use carelink about once a month. I can 't understand any of the reports, but it's nice to have all the info in one place. I am a horrible record keeper.