- advertisement -

Pump to arrive TODAY!!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by yelley, Jul 6, 2010.

1. yelley

yelley Approved members

Well after all the confusion between the Animas rep and my insurance company, I thought this was going to be a battle.

Not the case at all..... The insurance company approved the pump in less than a day!! No six month waiting perod and no cap on coverage!!

Now all we have to do is be home to sign for it, I am at work while hubby is at home with the kids. I have reminded him about 20 times... Don't forget to be here for the delivery!!

We are very excited to start this new adventure.... Now if the CDE would just call me back to schedule our start up date :)

2. kimmcannally

kimmcannally Approved members

Congratulations!! I well remember the day our pump arrived (just last month LOL) and how thrilled I was. Enjoy it!!

3. 22jules

22jules Approved members

Congratulations! After the initial learning process you will LOVE pumping! We would never ever go back!

Here's hoping for a fast and smooth transition:D

4. LittleGuy'sMom

LittleGuy'sMom Approved members

Congratulations! Our pump was scheduled to arrive the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. I left the house twice that day, once to take my oldest to school and again to pick him up. Of course UPS came while we were doing the pickup (ten lousy minutes) so I had to wait the long weekend plus all day Tuesday until they finally delivered at about 8:00 pm. :rolleyes:

5. Our3girls

Our3girls Approved members

Oh, I know how exciting it is. We just had our pump training Friday and we are loving...loving...loving pumping. I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy this new journey as much as we have. It did take dd the first day to get used to having it attached and she was tired so got a little emotional and said she wished she had not wanted to pump but last night with a huge glowing smile she said she was way happy with her decision!!! It is a change and big responsibility.

6. McKenna'smom

McKenna'smom Approved members

Our pump arrived last week. McKenna has been using water through it this weekend. We are going today for follow up training and to go live with insulin. It is so exciting! I can't wait!