- advertisement -

pump supplies

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by mom24grlz, Nov 2, 2010.

1. mom24grlz

mom24grlz Approved members

I'm sure i'll find this out when we get the pump. But where do most of you get your pump supplies (infusion sets, tubing, ect) from. our pharmacy has informed us that they do not carry pump supplies. I've seen posts about Aplus medical. do a lot of you use them? What are they about?

2. Gracie'sMom

Gracie'sMom Approved members

We get them directly from Animas, for some reason our insurance company lets us get them from Animas, but our dexcom supplies have to come from a supply company, go figure . . .

3. 2boysmom

2boysmom Approved members

We get them directly from Animas.

4. McKenna'smom

McKenna'smom Approved members

We get ours from Animas too.

5. Michelle (IL)

Michelle (IL) Approved members

We use Edgepark Medical Supply for our pumping supplies. I was told that it would be cheaper than Animas...not sure if this true or not...lol. However, they have been wonderful. They bill insurance and we only have to pay our portion. They also have wonderful customer service. Usually we receive our supplies within 2-3 days after ordering. I will have to check on the Dexcom supplies as we just started using it.

6. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

We use Aplus.