- advertisement -

Pump Pouch

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by KarenLynn, Oct 25, 2009.

1. KarenLynn

KarenLynn Approved members

Hi..haven't been here in a loooong time. Does anyone have suggestions for where to order pump pouches? My DD is in desperate need and I can no longer find my previous favorite supplier (pump packs by Jane). I'm looking for something cute and not too expensive (so I can buy several) for my 7 year old daughter. Thank you! Karen

2. 22jules

22jules Approved members

We love www.pumppockets.com. They are really well made and inexpensive. Also, they come pretty fast and are made to fit your child. My daughter has at least 10!!:D

3. Little Diabetic Dude

Little Diabetic Dude Approved members

My little one has a spibelt, it's great and comfy too.

4. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

5. Mom2Deacon

Mom2Deacon Approved members

6. Gracie'sMom

Gracie'sMom Approved members

I use www.pumppacks.org, it is a D-family. If you have special requests she accomodates what you want . . .

7. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

8. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy Approved members

http://www.spibelt.com/

Several members here have these. I have two and I love how they have worked out for me. There are internet coupons to use as well.

9. Mistync991

Mistync991 Approved members

spibelts are awsome ...if you do a search there are discount codes that are in some of the threads on here ...sorry i forget what they are

10. EmmasMom

EmmasMom Approved members

11. buggle

buggle Approved members

Amy,

That rocket pack is just too cute for little boys. Too bad Brendan's not a lot younger. :) Your girl pouches are really nice too.

For all you pump pack makers... it is even possible to put a clear or transparent enough material to see a GGM screen in something similar to a spibelt?

We don't have tubes, so we like to have the whole thing zipped closed. We're currently using a spibelt to hold the OmniPod PDM with a PumpWear clear-front double pocket slipped over the belt -- it holds the Nav receiver and back pocket has his cell phone. The pocket is floppy and it's not a very good system, but we can't come up with something better.

12. EmmasMom

EmmasMom Approved members

My "Perfectly Practical" pouches have a clear screen (that is invaluable for CGMS) and fits flat against your body with a stretchy belt, so they fit more like a spibelt. I have never made one with two pouches, but I'm sure it's possible. My husband has been wanting one so I will play around with some athletic looking fabric and see what I can do. :)

13. kajumom

kajumom Approved members

because I didn't see it mentioned

http://www.pumpwearinc.com/pumpshop/

This is where we get ours. Not very inexpensive but easy, lots of variety and always found what we wanted. Good luck!

14. twicker1

twicker1 Approved members

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Pump-and-Stuff-Pack__W0QQ_armrsZ1

These are under $10, and either come with a belt, or you can add one for a couple of bucks. I bought a couple when we started pumping and love them. Of course, along with the Pump Pouch Fairy's, but I think she is not making them anymore...

15. buggle

buggle Approved members

Please announce on CWD when you come up with a design or email or PM me! Brendan's current system cost $20 for the spibelt and then the clear double-up from Pumpwear is $36. So if you can come in around the $55 price-point, then that's less than our current system cost.

16. mamort

mamort Approved members

My daughter loves hers, thinking we might need another from the too sweet boutique:D