- advertisement -

pump pouch question

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Noel, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Noel

Noel Approved members

I was wondering if anyone know where I can get a few pump pouches with the window in them to use with a MM 722 w/CGMS.

Let me know if you know of any place! Thanks!

2. kiwikid

kiwikid Approved members

3. dqmomof3

dqmomof3 Approved members

4. chocoholicsc

chocoholicsc Approved members

www.ekaccess.com
    We've gotten two clear window pouches from them. They are about $35 but very well made, so I think they are worth it.

5. Wendyb

Wendyb Approved members

We got our clear window pack from pumpwearinc. We like it---easy to push the buttons right through the pack. has held up well and has went through the wash several times.

6. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

We use the ones from pumpwearinc.com

7. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

the last place I got Kaylee's pump pouch with window's was type1designs.. she does an awesome job.. they've lasted Kaylee longer than both pumpwear and anglebear stuff too.. oh,well, boo hoo, she's not doing it anymore.. :( http://www.type1designs.com/ and I really needed another window pump pouch for Kaylee:(

8. Noel

Noel Approved members

This is who we used also....she is the only place that we ever got a pump pouch from....I went to order more today and found out that she wasn't doing them any more, but it looks like I have some other options.

9. ecs1516

ecs1516 Approved members

For you that use the pumpwearinc ones with the clear front. How do you wash them? I used to use the plain neoprene ones from pump wear inc and could throw them in washer.

10. chocoholicsc

chocoholicsc Approved members

Here's a picture of the one I got from EKAccess.com a couple of weeks ago. The racecar front that you see is easily removable(it's velcro). As I said, they are very durable and I just throw them in the washer and hang dry.
    One of the things I like about them also is that they stand by their products. The very first pouch I got from them ripped and she immediately replaced it for us!:)

11. zell828

zell828 Approved members

12. Reagan's Mama

Reagan's Mama Approved members

I get all of Reagan's from angelbearpumpstuff.com

They are made great, last forever and Cindy offers excellent customer service!

13. joy orz

joy orz Approved members

I don't know if this would work for your pump or not, but I got a MP3 player holder. There's a velcro belt loop that is easy on easy off, a velcro flap that opens and inside is clear plastic. It's made by jansport and I got it at Marshals for 3 bucks. The infusion tubing goes through the same hole that the mp3 headphones would go in. There were a few there so I got one in black and one in purple.

I wouldn't recommend buying one off the internet as all the media players come in different sizes, but this one was just the right size and the right price too! :D

14. david carter

david carter New Member

my vote

:)I have a 12 year old son Seth, we are so glad to have found this forum, we have purchased from many vendors for Seth's packs and cases, he is really hard on things, I have to say that hands down the quality and durability of the Pump Wear cases is our vote. They are great to deal with, stand behind all of their products and better yet the products can take the abuse of a 12 year old boy. We have even been impressed with the various options they have available.

Seth is right now involved in soccer has used cases up till now but just tried one of the waist bands they have their and he loves it, the pump is secure and comfortable for him, no bouncing or anything, i didn't even know such a thing existed till i called them looking for ways to hold his pump more secure for sports,

david

15. Tweety8

Tweety8 Approved members

I just ordered from my new favorite pump pack store: www.pumppacks.org

The owner is phenomenal and we picked out our own design and they are made so well. All cotton. My daughter loves her new packs!! I am not sure if they do the clear window though... but check out their site. I am a happy customer for Frankie's Animas 2020.

16. Caydens_Mommy

Caydens_Mommy Approved members

We just started actually pumping today and Cayden has been wearing his in a pocket sewn on the side of his shirt, and as of yet, he has not messed with his pump.. Even when it vibrates, he just tells me that his pump is talking.. I was very suprised because he does not like to wear things and usually will leave nothing on, although it is still early looks like thia might work..

We also ordered a pouch from ebay, got a really good deal.. I suggest looking there they are cheaper then the ones in the stores..

17. nobodybutjustme

nobodybutjustme Approved members

ooh, thanks, Kristin - I'm so happy that Frankie likes her packs. I just had a request to do clear window packs, so I'll have to get photos uploaded soon.
    and, we LOVE Animas, too!!!