- advertisement -

pump defeats april fools

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Snowbound, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Snowbound

Snowbound Approved members

I moved all the clocks in the house back an hour and got the kids up an hour early. The plan was to let them get out to the bus stop, then reset the clocks and call them back in.

It was going well until my son noticed the correct time on his pump. :mad:

Now they have an extra hour to scramble around the house seeking revenge. The already got my wife by putting jam into her coffee :eek: I'm getting a little nervous, there's lots of whispering going on....

2. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

ROTFLOL!! Serves you right!

3. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Bwahahahahahaha

Go pump! Go pump! Go pump! *with a side to side hip sway*

PS - I hate April 1st.

4. wilf

wilf Approved members

I set up a poker game involving the kids stuffed animals in the driveway - complete with beers, cards, and coinage.. :cwds:

We didn't dare mess with the D supplies. :rolleyes:

5. Skyefire

Skyefire Approved members

HAHA All the pranks here are planned for the school and teachers, I am sure one of the 6 kids are going to try to prank me.

BUT I love that the radio fooled one of them this morning, they announced that the city has made a new rule that you are no longer allowed to have more then 2 pets. So they would have to give any other pets away, over that number! She came rushing in the hous, from the car to let us all know that she is 1 over the limit...so I let her stress about it for a few mins than, asked her to think about what day it is....of course at 11 I got "Dah!! Thursday":rolleyes:

So I decided to let her stress about it a bit more. So 30 mins later all the kids are now stressing because we all have more then 2 or thinking of getting another.
    I once again said...Guys what day is it???
    All three girls said Thursday..lol :D
    So I asked ok what is the date??? in response I got well it April 1st....Still not getting it.
    When I asked them what April 1st means, I got a blank look from all of them. (this is while they have been planning pranks on there friends all morning, in between stressing about the pets) Finally Skylar got a huge Smile on her face...light bulb moment lol but the other 2 were still looking at me like I had 2 heads....

Skylar took this time to play along and told she would be willing to give up Titan (All the kids Favorite Kitty) I wish I would have got a picture of the faces, once she said that, it was priceless....the 2 girls FLIPPED OUT!

Skylar told them she never really liked him anyway lol They freaked at her...she left the room, before she started laughing at them. Then she came back in the room and yelled "APRIL FOOLS!!....GOT YA! The Radio was playing April fools and we feel for it!"

They all laughed of course and felt silly, but it was the easiest prank pulled here, and the kids totally fell for it!!

6. rare

rare Approved members

lol better luck next year. :p

7. Mom2Deacon

Mom2Deacon Approved members

LOL!!

My friend's husband is a tow truck driver. She is having his boss tow his personal truck away while he is out working, and putting it into the impound lot ;)

--Sara

8. Connie(BC)Type 1

Connie(BC)Type 1 Approved members

Too funny, all of it!

9. Snowbound

Snowbound Approved members

We used to move them into the bath tubs while they were still sleeping with their pillows and blankets, but they've both gotten too heavy for that.

10. sooz

sooz Approved members

I said what I did in another post..switch the inside of the Wheaties box with the inside of the Heart to Heart box. My husband always eats Wheaties and the girls thought it was hilarious when he poured out the cereal and saw that it was wrong! :D:p:D

11. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

he he smart boys!:p