- advertisement -

Pump and phone holder for potty-training toddler

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by samson, Aug 11, 2016.

1. samson

samson Approved members

Can someone recommend a product for my 2-year-old to hold his iPhone and pump that doesn't strap around the waist?
    We currently use Spi belts and a custom TallyGear belt. I will spare you the details, but with potty training this simply is not working.
    Perhaps something like a gun holster, flap jacket or undershirt with space for tubing and a pump... is this available?

2. KHS22

KHS22 Approved members

LOL gun holster.

But anyhow--- there are vests/undershirts, not sure the pocket is big enough for the phone?? Like this one. We used them for my daughter for her pump for a couple years, loved them!
    http://www.mykpp.com/products.html

There is a "gigue holster" type one I've seen. Not sure where. Maybe Medtronic? If I find it I"ll post!

3. acoppus

acoppus Approved members

I second the shirts with the pockets on the back. If you know anybody that can sew, we had a family member make ours. She just sewed a pocket to the back of a cheap undershirt and made a button hole for the tubing to run underneath the shirt. You could always add a pocket for the phone. Worked great!

4. quiltinmom

quiltinmom Approved members

You may be able to find shirts with pockets and holes sewn in, but I second the suggestion that you find someone to make them for you. I think it's the best way to get what really works for you.

I have the sewing skills to be able to make pockets on shirts or a chest type holder, and I would do it free or cheap, if you will provide materials. Pm me if you're interested.