- advertisement -

Problems with carelink USB.

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by emm142, Apr 18, 2010.

1. emm142

emm142 Approved members

For some reason it doesn't seem to be registering... On the screen on carelink where it asks you to plug the USB in and then the "next" button becomes clickable after you have plugged the USB stick in, the "next" button stays non-clickable. It's weird because I'm getting that little pop up at the bottom of the screen saying that windows recognises my device, it's just not registering on the actual carelink software.

It has worked before (on this laptop and a different one) so I'm really confused as to why it would stop working now... Any advice on how to make it work? I'm supposed to be emailing the graphs to the dietician.

2. Darryl

Darryl Approved members

Try it on a different PC?

3. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I'm just waiting for my sister to go out so I can get on it.

Even if it does work, I'm going to be annoyed if I can't get it to work on this laptop; it would just be so much more convenient.

4. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

My USB carelink does not work either, Emma. I don't know why so I sort of just gave up and I don't use it.

5. dianas

dianas Approved members

With the Revel recently being launched in the US I'm assuming they recently upgraded Carelink. I know you're in the UK but maybe you need another driver.

I would call the helpline on Monday.

Diana

6. emm142

emm142 Approved members

I tried it on a different PC and it didn't even recognise the website, so I tried another and resolution wasn't high enough :rolleyes: but finally I got it to work on my mom's work laptop. :rolleyes:

7. melissajm

melissajm Approved members

We used ours for about a year and it just stopped working. I callee MM and they told me it had to be reinstalled. It has worked fine since then.