- advertisement -

pretty impressed

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by ashleesmommy, Jul 2, 2010.

1. ashleesmommy

ashleesmommy Approved members

DD's dexcom receiver showed an error message yesterday so I called tech support. Well it was an internal hardware issue, so they said they would overnight another one. Less than 24 hrs later she's already set up with a brand new receiver up and goin'!! I wonder if the malfunction was due to being dropped so many times!!? So I was pretty impressed with how fast dexcom took care of the issue and they sent me another sensor!

2. Tracy1918

Tracy1918 Approved members

This is good to know! I'm hoping to get my son one soon!

3. kajumom

kajumom Approved members

We had the same thing happen. Matia had only been using Dexter for about 2 months before this happened. None the less. New one 24 hours later.

4. MikailasMom

MikailasMom Approved members

Ours started acting funky a few days ago, out of the blue it would shut down and go through a system restore. I called, they said if its restoring it should be ok, but if it starts happening with regularity call back. It happened 3 more times in an hour so I called they said they would send out a new one (refurbished) but I could use this one if I wanted until the new one arrived. An hour later it started alarming and gave us the error code 16rof2d93c and wouldnt do anything else. I called to give them the info, in case it was something I could reset. Nope, they were just waiting for us to call with an error code she said. LOL so this happens frequently? They said it was an internal hardware error. But they did send us a new one and we got it in 24 hours.

Wondering how many times its "droppable" or if this is our fault. Doesnt get dropped much maybe 2x awhile back. But...eek!

I am glad they got you sorted out too!

5. kajumom

kajumom Approved members

AGH! I've been jinxed. Must have spoke to quickly. I got the same error code last night. I hope this is not that common b/c that is twice now in 2 months.