- advertisement -

Prayers for MandaPanda1980

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Lee, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Lee

Lee Approved members

I know she doesn't have the time or the heart to read here right now, but many of us are heartbroken for her family right now. Maybe when she is ready, she will read these prayers and thoughts of love for her and the family.

Amanda - I read your Facebook page all the time. I have said a nightly prayer for Caden since you first posted. I will continue to keep him and your family in my prayers.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  2. nanhsot

nanhsot Approved members

So sad today. My heart hurts, so I can't even fathom the depths of their despair. Praying for their family, today, as has been true for months.

I debated whether to post anything here, glad you did. There is comfort here with group thoughts and prayers, even if she never sees this I think she'll feel it in some small way.

3. Sandy's mom

Sandy's mom Approved members

I've been following your sweet Caden too Amanda. My heart breaks for you. He continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. What a cute, sweet, strong baby boy.
    I cannot imagine your pain. Your family's faith and strength is so very inspiring.

Caden's page https://www.facebook.com/PrayersForCaden?fref=ts

4. Traci

Traci Approved members

Amanda, I am just heartbroken for your family. I am so sorry. I've cheered with every victory and have cried with every setback. Many prayers for your family.

5. Williamsville mommy

Williamsville mommy Approved members

I read her blog a few times, but then I lost the blog. I have been secretly wondering and praying for her and her whole family. My heart is heavy for all of them right now, as I could not imagine the pain she is feeling. I feel her faith in God is strong and I only pray that her faith will sustain her.

6. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Gosh, this is so sad. I had been thinking of her and popped in on the FB page, but hadn't been in a while.
    My heart goes out to you and your family.

7. HanksMom

HanksMom Approved members

Have followed Amanda on Facebook and pray daily for sweet Caden and their family. I can not even begin to imagine their pain.

8. Mish

Mish Approved members

Amanda, I pray that your family is given the strength you'll need during the next days and weeks. I know that Caden feels the love of his family right now but I know how strongly your family believes, so I know when it's his time to go that he'll find comfort in the arms of our Lord.

9. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

I think a great many of us have been holding Amanda in our hearts today. Wishing the whole family comfort at this terrible time.

10. kiwikid

kiwikid Approved members

Sending our love and best wishes.. :cwds:

11. sooz

sooz Approved members

Heartbreaking. Prayers are being sent from California. xoxo

12. caspi

caspi Approved members

Praying for you and your family at this most difficult time. Your precious little boy is so loved and there is no greater gift to give a child. Sending love and prayers......

13. BittysMom

BittysMom Approved members

God bless you little Caden <3

14. mysweetwill

mysweetwill Approved members

So heartbreaking, sweet little boy.

15. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

I have been praying for you and your family since Caden's diagnosis. And I have found myself thinking especially of Alli and Breck the last couple of days. My love and prayers go out to all of you, and I hope you find some comfort in your amazing faith.

16. MamaC

MamaC Approved members

Your faith and grace are remarkable. May they sustain you further.

17. anna-bananna

anna-bananna Approved members

I have been following along on Caden's FB page as well. Lots of prayers are going up on their behalf.

18. virgo39

virgo39 Approved members

We are keeping the family in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

19. sooz

sooz Approved members

20. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Amanda you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sweet Caden surely feels his family's love.