Has anyone ever had a pod window be completely dry after priming? In the 3 years we've been podding, I have always seen insulin in the window after priming. I have my little routine of tearing a piece of tissue while it's priming so I can wipe the window out before placing it. Last night, I primed a pod, had my tissue, but when I took the cap off, the window was bone dry. I decided not to put it on my daughter but activated it. No insulin ever came out, even after I bolused 1.5u into the air. It did shoot out after I pushed air into the reservoir. CS told me that "sometimes it will be wet, and sometimes it won't." This is the first time I've ever had one dry. They also said that if I had put it on, it would have alarmed. I don't know how the pod knew where it was, or how they can tell me what it "would have" done. Also, I'm getting the PDM replaced. We get a lot of strips that won't read, and after venting about it, someone told me it's actually a PDM problem. CS confirmed that there could be something wrong with the meter. However, this really only became a problem when we switched to the butterfly strips.