- advertisement -

PLEASE vote!!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by alissasmom, Jul 17, 2012.

1. alissasmom

alissasmom Approved members

Please go here and vote for Guardian Angel Service Dogs, this is a 100 cars in 100 days give away for no profits. This orginization Guardian Angels is where my daughter is getting her diabetic alert dog . Voting is made very simple no creating an account or anything just a few clicks and its done. Thank you so much ..

https://apps.facebook.com/carsforgood/

2. Christopher

Christopher Approved members

Just trying to understand, how is getting the Guardian Angel company a free car going to help your daughter?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  3. Lee

Lee Approved members

4. dzirbel

dzirbel Approved members

Wow, now that's an interesting article and comments. That's insane. I wish I could have a dog for my child but I always thought the prices were insane, trained or untrained.

5. KatieJane'smom

KatieJane'smom Approved members

If you click on the facebook link the OP posted & look under "yesterday's winner" it seems as if the organization in question did, in fact, win a new car.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the car - how they use it....