- advertisement -

Please cross your fingers

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by kierbabi09, Mar 20, 2010.

1. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

I am a freshman in college and I have been looking for a job for about a year now, maybe a year and a half. In the last 2 weeks alone I have filled out about 4 or 5 applications, and these places are actually hiring. Please cross your fingers for me that I get a call back and actually get a job. I really need one. I am hoping to save up to buy a used car...I am 19 years old and do not drive...it's not because I don't want to, it is because I can't afford to right now.
    So please keep me in your thoughts and/or prayers. Thanks :)

2. Christopher

Christopher Approved members

Fingers crossed here.....it is a very tough time to be looking for a job....

3. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

Will be sending you the best thoughts and wishes for a call Monday morning with the best job out there:)

4. Tricia22

Tricia22 Approved members

I hear ya loud and clear Kiersten... I'll send you good vibes if you send some my way... My school schedule has me only having class Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. I have been searching for part time work since like August or so... still nothing... hoping people will start hiring for seasonal help soon.
    Fingers crossed for you! (and for me as I applied for 2 more jobs yesterday)...