- advertisement -

Pie Crust Mix

Discussion in 'Celiac' started by Paula+four, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Paula+four

Paula+four Approved members

I'm so excited because I just realized Gluten Free Mama has their pie crust on Amazon now! My in-laws used to pick up their products for me in Spokane, WA but she must been getting a more national market. The pie crust is just the best.

http://www.glutenfreemama.com/

2. kim5798

kim5798 Approved members

The time for pie is coming soon:) I will have to try this. We made a couple pies with the Jules gluten free last thanksgiving/christmas & were pleased with the results. Always good to find new alternatives. Before celiac, I BOUGHT my pie crusts!! Lol, boy things change...

3. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Thanks for this.. I need pie crust for this weekend. Big family thanksgiving.

4. lisamustac

lisamustac Approved members

lol I likes buying my pie crusts much better then making them. I am going to give it a try. I miss a good pie!

5. jewlzann

jewlzann Approved members

has anybody made a pie crust with Rice chex? saw a recipe online. sounds really easy...

also anyone tried whole foods frozen pie crust?

6. kim5798

kim5798 Approved members

I made a crust for a cheesecake out of the cinnamon chex a while back. It was sooo good. I modified something off the chex website. But not sure if they are making the cinnamon chex anymore? Anyone know?

7. tsoccer5

tsoccer5 Approved members

we have cinnamon chex that we got at Walmart a few weeks back! also you can order them by the case on Amazon, that is how we get our chocolate chex that I use in all of our cereal bars, chocolate chex would be a good banana creme or cheesecake crust!

8. kim5798

kim5798 Approved members

Thanks for the info!! Yes the chocolate chex is good for a crust too...but the family LOVED the cinnamon chex one. I will check at walmart & if no luck order from amazon.

9. GAmom

GAmom Approved members

yes, they still make it. only certain stores carry that and chocolate chex:mad:
    our walmart carries cinammon chex, and it's a better price there anyway. our kroger carries "honey nut chex" which my kids like. they only seem to sell choc. chex during the winter holiday season, for some reason.
    i will be checking Amazon, thanks to the Other Poster!

10. still..hopeful

still..hopeful Approved members

Has anyone found the gf strawberry chex?

11. purplewowies

purplewowies Approved members

Our Kroger used to carry the Strawberry and Chocolate Chex, but then they suddenly stopped. The store now only carries the blandest GF flavors. I'm not even sure they carry Honey Nut or Cinnamon.

Just looked at the Chex website and it looks like Chex might not even make Strawberry Chex anymore.