- advertisement -

Personalized Med ID Silicone Bracelets

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Lorraine, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Lorraine

Lorraine Approved members

We recently received these for my son and they are perfect for what I was looking for. Something simple that he would be willing to wear and something I could personalize to include both his T1 Diabetes and his peanut allergy. Very good service - very quick. The bracelet is very visable as is the engraving. I don't see this as something a medical professional could miss if they are trained to always check the left wrist. Caleb is very excited about them. He was excited to pick his own colors and there is quite an assortment to choose from.

PS - I am in no way related to the sellers - simply wanted to share a product we were pleased with.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BUY-3-get-ONE-F...991772QQihZ001QQcategoryZ110374QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  2. Noel

Noel Approved members

Lorraine~

They look great and I love the fact that there are so many colors for boys!!:cwds:

3. AlisonKS

AlisonKS Approved members

real neat! I know the toddler size wouldn't be small enough for my kid :( His wrist is teeny tiny

4. Ivan's Mum

Ivan's Mum Approved members

check out...

I've posted this site several times but check out

www.handband.com.au

they are also starting a site called ...mediband

it's $3.50 australian about (which is less than US$) for a band. They've got the following

Alert DIABETIC insulin dependent
    Alert DIABETIC T1
    Alert DIABETIC on insulin pump

THey're only royal blue with white and red writing and they've got 3 sizes the child size being about 6"

I have used these guys before (have an order in now) and I really rate them.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007