- advertisement -

Park tickets ??

Discussion in 'Friends for Life 2009' started by aidensmom, Jun 23, 2009.

1. aidensmom

aidensmom Approved members

I am just a little confused about purchasing the tickets to the parks. I know that there is a link from the CWD site to purchase discounted tickets for conference attendees. My question is when do I need to do this? Also, from what I understand I place my order online and can then pick them up at the hotel? Can someone tell me more about this? I know that I need to do something soon!! Thanks!

2. RaiderMOM

RaiderMOM Approved members

You can purchase them online and I believe at the hotel, but I would call to find out the details. 407.939.4686. Are you active or retired military? If so, they have a wonderful deal.

3. 2ladybugs

2ladybugs Approved members

If you purchase tickets at the convention rate, you will also get a separate one day ticket good for either a water park OR Disney Quest. We're going to check out Disney Quest.

4. aidensmom

Thanks! I'll call and find out more. No military discounts for us.

5. aidensmom

Thanks for sharing -- how did you find out about this? Is that a one day ticket for each person?

6. 2ladybugs

The dh called to get the ticket thing straightened out because we decided to stay at the Polynesian a few days before the Coronado. Anyway, long story short, they told him that as part of the convention we would receive a ticket for each person we were purchasing a hopper for to either a water park or to Disney Quest. We just have to let them know when we pick the tickets up which tickets we want. I thought it was very cool! :cool:

7. aidensmom

I don't think we are going to add the hopper option, so I guess we wouldn't get the free ticket. I did get back on the convention ticket site and noticed that option is available with select tickets. Since ds is only 3 we thought one park per day would probably be plenty, especially in that Florida heat! Thanks for your help :) See you soon!!

8. MrsBadshoe

MrsBadshoe Super Moderator

I ordered my convention tickets and had them delivered to my house and there weren't any water park tickets as part of my package. I never saw that option. You can add that option and pay for it but never have seen it free from disney

9. 2ladybugs

Nope, didn't pay for it. I'll let you know how it turns out on Thursday when we pick up our tickets. DH said that the person told him that it was part of the deal. :confused: Hopefully they weren't just giving him a line of bull.

10. aidensmom

I called last night and ordered our tickets and I asked about this. The lady said yes, that it is part of the ticket. I didn't add any options on. You may want to call 407-566-5600 to ask questions about how it works (this is the # I called to order tickets). She said that you have the option of going to one of the water parks, Disney Quest, Disney's Wide World of Sports, or using it for a round of golf. I asked if we needed to let someone know which (if any) that we'd use and she said no that it's part of the ticket. She said that most people use it to go to one of the water parks. I'm not sure that we'll end up doing any of the "free" options, but from what I understand it is just part of the ticket.

11. aidensmom

Also, there is something here about it . . .
    I'm not sure how to include a link, but go to the CWD homepage, then go to the FFL section, scroll down & click on Disney advanced tickets and choose Disney tickets, click on Multi-Day Tickets and then you should see an explanation of this "bonus ticket" with advance purchase of tickets.

12. MrsBadshoe

MrsBadshoe Super Moderator

WOW. I just read my tickets and it says hopper plus 1 fun...I totally would have missed that......thanks guys.

13. 2ladybugs

Happy to help. For a minute there, you had me thinking that dh was making things up! LOL :p