- advertisement -

Over the counter drugs & gluten

Discussion in 'Celiac' started by Paula+four, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Paula+four

Paula+four Approved members

Is there a good resource for which over the counter drugs contain gluten? I received a list from McNeil-PPC (Tylenol) and there doesn't seem to be a decongestant on the list except for Simply Stuffy which they don't sell in our state anymore. I appreciate all the help. Thank you!

2. lodiej

lodiej Approved members

We use glutenfreedrugs.com. Medications are listed alphabetical and therapeutically. To be honest Emma hasn't been sick so all I have really checked on was Advil, Tylenol and a couple prescription meds that I checked all with the manufaturer. Good luck!

3. Grace's Mom

Grace's Mom Approved members

I use the drug list published by clanthompson -- at clanthompson.com They had a food list as well and I have both on my laptop at home and my blackberry when I'm in stores. You can purchase either or both. It was by far the best investment I made since our home went GF in Sept. Initially I was buying many speciality items (expensive ones), that I didn't need to buy. I was thrilled to find many generics were GF at my regular store. Good luck shopping -- it's a journey isn't it!