- advertisement -

OT- can you please vote for Rhiannon

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by semperwife, Jan 25, 2008.

1. semperwife

semperwife Approved members

I know this is Off Topic but I could really use some help here my friends.... my daughter Rhiannon is trying to win a Hannah Montana contest sponsered by our radio station.
    If she wins then she will win dinner and movie tickets to the 3-D movie of Hannah Montana's concert and makeovers at the Paul Mitchell studio for her and 9 of her friends. They will also receive limo service to the dinner and movie.

This is so important to Rhiannon because she has been feeling very left out lately with everything that has been going on with Brandon and myself medically. I think it would be a real booster for her.

All you have to do is register on star 94.1 then choose Rhiannon S. and you will receive a confirmation email verifying your vote. I know it is a PITA but would really mean the world to her. Please do me a favor and vote for her.

:)
    Thank you =)

http://jeffandjer.star941sandiego.com/front.html

2. Mama2H

Mama2H Approved members

I voted for her :D I know that my Mackenzie often feels left out and it is nice when the well child gets something too :D

3. semperwife

semperwife Approved members

Thank you =)

She usually handles things pretty well but this month has been hard. I have had 5 medical appointments. Brandon has had 2 concerts this month. Then with my workers compensation case, deposition and the medical examiners appointment has just made everything so crazy and hectic. She called me from school on Wednesday saying she felt dizzy and like she was going to pass out. I found out later that she just wanted some alone time with me. Her sugars have been higher this last month... she has been as high as 262 but came down within 2 hours so the endo said she still doesn't need insulin and she is just on a balance beam right now... waiting and watching.

4. OSUMom

OSUMom Approved members

I voted for her!

5. kiwikid

kiwikid Approved members

Done :cwds:

6. diabeticmonkey

diabeticmonkey Approved members

signed up ... clicked .... done:)

7. cindyrn6617

cindyrn6617 Approved members

I voted. Hope she wins and has a BLAST!