- advertisement -

Oops! Camp Sweeney - can you help?

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by angiej, Nov 4, 2009.

1. angiej

angiej Approved members

We check the website regularly, and notice that they have forgotton to renew their domain at http://www.campsweeney.org/

Obviously this means I can't email them to tell them,:rolleyes: does anyone here know anything I don't know, or could someone more local call them perhaps - calls from the UK can be a bit :eek:

2. Snowbound

Snowbound Approved members

3. angiej

angiej Approved members

thanks, that is the email contact we have too, but unfortunately, as the campsweeney.org domain is currently unregistered, so is the email address, and any other addresses associated with the domain.

the link though shows the telephone contact though - so that is helpful thanks x

4. KatieJane'smom

KatieJane'smom Approved members

I would be happy to call them for you. Send me what you want to say and I will call them tomorrow.

Katie Jane enjoyed meeting Alice this summer "she's so adorable!"

5. angiej

angiej Approved members

Thank you so much xx I have pm'ed you :)

6. angiej

angiej Approved members

Site seems to be back up and fine now. Thanks to all for help.

Just to explain - since my husband works with online companies, if we ever see a domain holding page, whilst more often than not it is innocent, sometimes it can indicate that the company is in financial problems - for a horrible moment we wondered if camp had been closed! We already have accommodation booked for next year, so we would have been gutted!

7. Amy C.

Amy C. Approved members

Or the company could have forgotten to pay the bill. I have been part of organizations that let that drop.