- advertisement -

One touch

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Charlene, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Charlene

Charlene Approved members

Our insurance is making us switch meters. I am not happy!!!! My copay will now be $55 instead of $15. Does one touch have any programs like the promise program? I have looked and looked and haven't found anything. Thank you!

2. sincity2003

sincity2003 Approved members

To my knowledge, no they do not, which is why the insurance company chose them. At least in our case, all the medicines with savings cards are now excluded under our prescription coverage.

3. Michelle'sMom

Michelle'sMom Approved members

At one time there was a special program for pumpers with linked OT meters. I don't recall the name of the program & I have no idea if it's still in effect, but it might be worth a phone call.

4. Jaredsmom

Jaredsmom Approved members

Yes one touch has a program called passport for pumpers. It allows you to reduce your copay to just $5 per month.

5. jbmom1b2g

jbmom1b2g Approved members

Jared how do you get on that program? Our test strips are expensive for our one touch