- advertisement -

On the go med kits

Discussion in 'Teens' started by LadyBug, Dec 28, 2008.

1. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

ok, i have a question for every one-where did you get your 'going out' med kit bag? i have one of the large ones from 50/fifty.com, the purple one with flowers and it's held up great but after 4 1/2 years i'd love some thing different:eek::rolleyes:!
    So tell me all about yours, pretty please:p:D!
    thanks guys, you're the best!
    ~A

2. momof3princesses

momof3princesses Approved members

3. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

I just carry around a black MedPort. It works for me.

4. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I just carry everything in my purse or backpack

5. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

my mom has a thing about carrying everything:cwds:. when we're together or if we're in the same building or i'm only away from her for 20 or so then she carries it but if i'm on my own i have to. it has meter, strips, pricker, insulin, two set cartridges, two insulin cartridges, gauze pads, alcohol swabs, glucose gel, extra strips and pricker drums, plus candy and glucose tabs for lows. that sucker's heavy:rolleyes:! but any way, it really has to have loads of pockets and stuff for it to work:p:eek:

6. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

I just carry my poker, meter, strips, batterry for pump, and alcohol swabs.

7. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

Sorry I totally let this drop guys! One thing I found is Skiddadle, which is owned by one of the moms in our local JDRF chapter! other than that though, there's a shocking lack of D bags online!
    again, sorry i let this drop for so long and thanks for all the replies!

8. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

I just carry everything in my purse.

I did buy an Adorn purse with the 'Clutch' a few months ago, but I honestly don't like it:eek:. I may try it again this summer. It just feels really bulky, and isn't quite what I thought it would be(it looks different online then in person IMO).

I do wish there were nice bags a bit more reasonable(under $100). You would think those with D would make their bags a bit cheaper, knowing how expensive D is in the first place!