- advertisement -

OMG he's solo annoying! What would you do?

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Ispoli16, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Ispoli16

Ispoli16 Approved members

Hi everyone, last week I was in elective with this extremely annoying kid (I think his mission in life is to torture my friend Virginia and I to death...) and so he comes over and asks me what that "thing on my pocket is". I sigh and explain that it pumps medicine that I need into my body (I didn't commit myself to a long explanation since were not really friends). He then asks me another question (I forgot what it was) and I answered it. You know his response????? Pressing a button on my pump! true, it was only the backlight button, but what if he had bolused?????? Meanwhile, he's attracting the attention of lots of kids around us. While Im not embarrassed about my pump, I also don't advertise it. I want to kill him!
    Has anything like this ever happened to you?

2. WiscoJim

WiscoJim Approved members

someones awfully flirty!

3. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

geez! never had anything like that happen...could you go to the principle about it? next time he might hit something more important....

4. Rayuzaki

Rayuzaki Approved members

worst case ive seen so far, but ive had many similar encounters involving questions, if you havnt alredy, you'll lern to deal with, during my 2 yrs at middle scool, the same ppl would ask the same questions (does it hurt to poke your finger? and, what does it do? meaning the pump) everyday. ive yet to be asked this first year at high scool, but if that idiot tries to touch ur pump agin, n its not the light, but its not a bolus either, totally freak out and act like he made u OD or somethin, or tell a teacher/principal.

5. Fulvio

Fulvio Banned

I think that next time instead of killing him, be very serious with him and explain to that boring kid that your pump is not meant for him to press any buttons, and if you ignore him, probably he will go away and you won't be bothered again.

6. k_chickita

k_chickita New Member

Guard your pump with your life. Okay, so not so seriously: try talking to him about it and if he does it again tell teacher/principal. It will help make life easier.

7. Lauren23

Lauren23 New Member

Wow. Once someone told a teacher that I had a phone cause they saw my pump. No one's ever pressed any buttons before though.

8. NHL-go-pens

NHL-go-pens Approved members

One time, I was walking through the halls and I was bolusing. A sub teacher yelled at me to get over here and give me my phone!!! I tried to explan to her about what it was. Luckly, my mom taught in the school and was walking by. She told the teacher what it was and showed her EVERYTHING! Ha ha. :cwds:

9. smilingeyes125

smilingeyes125 New Member

I do agree that it sounds like he's flirting. And why not keep the pump more discreet? Even though there's nothing to be ashamed of, it'll ward away nosy and ignorant people like this kid. Clip it to your underwear (the buttons facing you) and put your jeans over it and no one can notice, just run the tubing through your underwear and tuck it in! NO ONE can see and it's easy to pull out too when you have to bolus.That's what I've been doing for years. Or you could just clip it to your jeans (again, the buttons facing you)