- advertisement -

Omfgggggg

Discussion in 'Teens' started by micki, Jun 20, 2009.

1. micki

micki Approved members

so today i was happy that there was something to do.
    i went to a pool party. took my pump off of course. but then i was high when i got back home. i decided that i wanted to go swimming again with one of my friends and figured, ill just leave my pump on so i wont feel sick or anything later.
    my luck, i had cracks in it and now my pump is broke and i have no clue what im going to do. any ideas?
    i have the cozmo.
    omnipod or animas ping? i cant choose.

2. NoName

NoName Approved members

...ANIMAS PING. Yes. :p sorry that happened, though! Fix it, then come see me :)

3. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

ugh, that stinks!
    omnipod all the way. i have an animas 2020 and i'm waiting for my mom to get done with breast cancer so i can start bugging her about the omnipod again:p. i'm sick of being tethered to the pump, especially when i don't wear clothes(read:skirts/dresses) because i don't want to wear the pump belt or put it in the pocket sewn into my skirts(the bra thing works some times, but you've really got to be in the mood for it:rolleyes:).

4. miss_behave

miss_behave Approved members

Animas Ping, cos I want one! I love the colours, the screen and the remote. I personally have no interest in the OmniPod, looks strange IMO :cool:

5. Leah

Leah Approved members

:eek:Was it the remote or the actual pump that you wear that had cracks in it?:confused: I've been using the Omnipod for about 2 years and I swim with it all the time.:)

6. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

If I had to choose between those two, I would say Animas ping :D.

7. Daxdog

Daxdog Approved members

I tried both and ultimately chose the Ping. It's kind of a personal decision, so ask your Endo to let you trial each pump so you can see which one YOU like best.