- advertisement -

Ok i love boys, but they are getting to creative

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by TripleThreat, Feb 3, 2010.

1. TripleThreat

TripleThreat Approved members

T decided that quicksets were body stickers, took out the needles and attatched a whole box to his tummy in a smily face. I would never of found out if it wasn't bath night, and i had to chase him down and take his clothes off.(hes 6)

2. gboysmom

gboysmom Approved members

Oh, shoot! :rolleyes:

3. sooz

sooz Approved members

lol..well..along somewhat the same lines, my four year old gd decided to open up and stick on a nice padding of santiary napkins to the toilet seat..she lined the whole thing!! i still cant get all the sticky stuff off :eek::rolleyes::p very cozy padded seat though lol :D:p not quite as expensive but still..they definitely do get creative!! :rolleyes:

4. Denise

Denise Approved members

First, try Goo Gone. Then if it doesn't work..Try Mr Clean Sponge for the sticky stuff. I melted a plastic bowl on my smooth top stove and that Mr Clean Sponge did the trick!

5. etringali

etringali Approved members

took the words tight out of my fingers!

6. BrendaK

BrendaK Neonatal Diabetes Registry

Pictures :D???

7. cmsullivan

cmsullivan Approved members

LOL boys are loads of fun aren't they?!?! My oldest who is 4 has taken my friends nursing pads and put them on his head LOL He also at one really crazy point, when I think he was having some issues with his little brother getting a lot of attention due to diabetes and being 2 years old decided to pick some areas in the house to "experiment" with urinating there "just to see what would happen" (toy boxes, trash cans, and toys) :eek: He's done some other crazy stuff but those are the one I remember most.

8. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

LOL, that's something you will NEVER see my 6yr old doing. He refuses to touch his infusion set.:rolleyes:

9. sooz

sooz Approved members

I LOVE mr clean sponge! I dont know why I havent tried that one..well, because Im lazy and the bathroom is upstairs and the sponge is downstairs :eek:

Have you tried them for cleaning white plastic outdoor furniture? It looks brand new afterwards!! Thanks for the advice!! :D