- advertisement -

Ohhhh... Gooch!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by PseudoJenn, Oct 1, 2009.

1. PseudoJenn

PseudoJenn Approved members

:D :D :D THANK YOU!!!! :D

The Pump Pouch Fairy visited out house about a week ago. My DS was amazed that there was a Pouch Fairy just like the Tooth Fairy!!! He was trying to figure out how they know all of this stuff.. who needs a pump pouch and when!

We love it.. he loves the GREEN!
    For those who might be curious, it's a green Scooby-Doo print with Green snap closure.. and super soft! He even has his name embroidered across the front.. beautiful! :)

Thanks so much!!!!!!!! :cwds:

2. hold48398

hold48398 Approved members

That pump fairy is magical!!! I want to see a picture, please!!!

3. goochgirl

goochgirl Approved members

Apparently, someone sitting in the Canadian Customs Office must have been waiting for that pouch to do something.... had a few dogs sniff it after it was x-rayed perhaps?? He was probably pretty disappointed!! I mailed that weeks ago!

Funny story about that pouch... I had the perfect green pouch picked out for your son, made, and about to embroider when I said "wait a minute!! He's Canadian!!" The fabric print of that pouch was literally and figuratively "green"... it was dollar bills... American dollar bills. Pulled it just in time. Scooby was the only other green I had ready. Very glad he likes it!!

4. PseudoJenn

PseudoJenn Approved members

lol.. American dollar bills.. he would have been puzzled. hehe :)
    Yes.. Customs is crazy slow for anything usually :( It seems hit or miss on what makes it through quickly and what doesn't.. no rhyme or reason.. maybe the customs dogs thought they found a Scooby Pal. :)