Ok, so we were forewarned, but this is MUCH worse than anticipated. Didn't even make it 24 hours and occlusions happened overnight so he woke up in the 400s. Pretty disappointed as I had talked to enough tslim users who did NOT have trouble to hope he'd be one who could use apidra in it. Just got off the phone with CS and have a few ideas to try (tightening the luer lock, he's been using cold insulin, a few other minor things) but mostly he's going to give novolog a trial run and see what happens with it. Then he'll have to decide if it's worth it to switch to novolog or if he will just go back onto the Ping and consider MM for his next pump in order to get the 300u cartridge. Pretty bummed right now. Expected to maybe see some issues on day 3, but he's not made it even to the 48 hour mark which is what Apidra recommends.