- advertisement -

Novel for those with type 1

Discussion in 'Books, Videos, Movies, and other Projects' started by edevine, Sep 24, 2009.

1. edevine

edevine New Member

My name is Eric Devine and I have had type one for 18 years. I am also a teacher and author. My novel may be of interest for all of you because the protagonist acquires Type 1. This Side of Normal is marketed as Young Adult, but I have received much praise from adult audiences who have read the work. Therefore, if you are interested and want to read some excerpts, please stop my blog: ericdevine(dot)wordpress(dot)com. I also have some diabetes-related articles there. If you become interested in purchasing my book, it is available at :longtalepress(dot)com and on Amazon. I hope this doesn't come across as hijacking on a message board. My book comes from the heart, and as you'll see puts to words the life we all lead. Thanks for your time.
    Eric

2. Kelly.Marie

Kelly.Marie Approved members

Hi Eric,
    I actually just read some excerpts from your book and have it on my list to order. I don't have diabetes, but my son does and I like to get as many views of diabetes as I can.
    I also emailed the social worker at my endo office and she has put it on the recommended reading list for young adult patients.
    Regards,
    Kelly

3. Jace's Mommy

Jace's Mommy Approved members

What is the book called?

4. Brideyful

Brideyful Approved members

Interested in your book but can't find it or your blog

5. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members