- advertisement -

Not feeling well

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by kajumom, Sep 14, 2010.

1. kajumom

kajumom Approved members

Matia has not been feeling well lately. School at home has been a terrible scruggle.

She had such swollen lymph nodes and/or glands that I brought her to ped. yesterday. He did some blood work and said her TSH is 2.83 (right about the middle I believe) but her T4 was a bit low. (.46). She tested positive for anti-bodies for Thyroid issues 7 months ago.

Any insight as to what all this means and if it would be something to follow up on. Just wondering about the parent's perspective.

2. slpmom2

slpmom2 Approved members

Hi, Becky -
    I don't have any useful advice to offer, but saw you on here and just wanted to say hi. We've met at the CWD conferences in Seattle, where our kids hung out together (I keep their names off the board, but my girls are easily identified by their very curly hair, if that helps jog your memory). I'm really sorry to see that Kya is showing early signs! Hope it turns out to be a false alarm. And I really hope Matia is feeling better soon.
    Good luck figuring it out.