- advertisement -

New to Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SueP, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Connie(BC)Type 1

Connie(BC)Type 1 Approved members

Oh my, she really is hard to punish! My oldest nephew was like that!

Make her do all the household wash;). j/k

Looks like the driver's lic maybe your only hope!! Truly, she has no reason to sneak since she's on the pump, if she binges(happens even though it isn't healthy) she can bolus!
    And if she wants to skip breakfast, what about a meal replacement drink, or cutting her basal so she doesn't drop?

And sorry Caitlin, your mom can't back off, you're her child. When I don't take my supplements, my mum yells at me and I'm just about done my 50th year!!:D Be thankful she cares, some parents don't!

2. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

Hey Cait's mom, welcome to CWD!! I'm Emily, a teen :D.

3. SueP

SueP Approved members

Hi Emily! It's great to hear from you. Maybe you can convince Cait that it's not weird to post to my comments.:D She said that teens don't post in here that you have "your own". She just reads mine.

4. SueP

SueP Approved members

Kiersten,

My daughter has corrected me and that you are not a "mom". Please accept my apology. I'm glad that there is another teen that I can go to for advice.:)

5. Danielle2008

Danielle2008 Approved members

Hi Sue(Cait's Mom!)

I have to say...way to go Caitlin! I have been trying to get my mom to join, as I think talking to all the wonderful parents here would be great for her. She has looked at the forum, and did sign up...but hasn't posted yet. We live on a small acreage, and between caring for the dogs, horses...annoying young adult kids:)p), she very rarely has time to do 'computer' stuff. Especially because she doesn't understand these forums very well(how to post etc).

I hope you enjoy your 'stay' here. This place is full of fantastic people, and I have to say...I have learned a whole lot since joining here.

6. SueP

SueP Approved members

Danielle,
    If you can get your mom to join like Cait got me to join, she'll never leave the forum. I actually love it here. Caitlin helped me navigate and she still does. She is sitting here reading this as I post. Crazy girl. But your mom will love it, I promise. It's addictive though.;)

7. misscaitp

misscaitp Approved members

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making my mom feel so welcomed!:D:cwds:

8. SueP

SueP Approved members

You're the best youngest daughter I've ever had Cait!:D I love you Baby Girl.:)

9. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

Well you have one great daughter. She, like all the other teens here, bring something special. We would be lost without Cait:)