- advertisement -

New in CA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Megszers, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Megszers

Megszers Approved members

Hi I'm Megan

I'm 14 years old and was diagnosed with type 1 about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I love to dirt bike. Been on here for a few days now and have found lots of useful information. Hoping to meet some other teens my age maybe?

2. Charmed7

Charmed7 Approved members

Hi Megan!

We used to live in California, but now we're in CT. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. This is a great place to get information and quick help with things. I know there's a teen section to you should check out. Not sure how active it is.

Hope all is well.

C7

3. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

Hi Megan welcome.

Just letting you know that this is a public site, visible to all. You might not want to have a link to your facebook be so public. anyone could click that and say they came from here. Be safe. :)

:)

4. Our3girls

Our3girls Approved members

Hi Megan, There are not many West Coast people on here but the info you can gain from here is wonderful. We are in central California also. Who is your doctor? Wishing you the best of luck, stay strong and keep your head up if you ever feel down!!

5. Megszers

Megszers Approved members

Dr. Swati Banerjee at Children's in Madera, thanks!!

6. Heather(CA)

Heather(CA) Approved members

My son will be 15 tomorrow :) We are near Fresno, about 45-50 minutes from you:cwds:

7. Heather(CA)

Heather(CA) Approved members

That's Seth's Endo! You are a lucky girl..She is AWESOME! :D:D:D We only live 10 minutes from the Endo :)

8. emm142

emm142 Approved members

Hey Megan :) I was diagnosed at 14 too, and I'm 17 now. Sorry you have to be here, but I'm glad you found CWD so soon. There's so much information on here, and there'll always be someone to answer any questions you have. :cwds:

If you ever need to talk, feel free to private message. It's a big shock to be diagnosed as a teenager (or at any age, really :() but it will get easier to deal with as time goes on. :cwds:

9. Our3girls

Our3girls Approved members

We use Dr. Mary Simon in Fresno. We really like her too! Best wishes sweetie! And use Emm's offer she is a huge wealth of knowledge and support, I love reading her posts!!