- advertisement -

NEED YOUR HELP! Please Read! (Fundraising)

Discussion in 'Fundraising Activities' started by tboult77, Oct 6, 2011.

1. tboult77

tboult77 New Member

Hi everyone! I NEED YOUR VOTES!!!

I am a parent with a 3 year old daughter (Sarah) who was recently diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes.
    I also collect beanie kids , and at the moment, there is a competition running at the beanie kids website and one of our designs has been chosen in the top 20.
    What i need is people to join up as a member to beaniekids.com and then vote for our design (percy the pelican!). If we are one of the winning designs i will be auctioning off our winning bear with 100% of the proceeds going towards the Juvenile diabetes Research Foundation!! These bears sell for thousands of dollars so it would be a fantastic opportunity to donate a large sum of money which is much needed!!
    Please help us with our family goal of raising as much money as we can!!
    We need your support and we need your votes to win!! We would really appreciate your help so please tell all your family and friends too!! Thank you from
    The Boulton Family

2. selketine

selketine Approved members

This should be moved to the Off Topic board.

Posts with a desperate "I NEED HELP!!!" on this board seem to indicate a true diabetes emergency.

Good luck with your project.

3. badshoe

badshoe Approved members

Welcome to CWD.

As you spend time here I hope you find help in caring for your CWD and be able to help others. Join in the community.

4. Christopher

Christopher Approved members

Or deleted altogether....

5. MamaC

MamaC Approved members

Welcome...I didn't realize anything beanie-related was worth money anymore.

6. danismom79

danismom79 Approved members

Thousands of dollars even. Reminds me of a Hoarders episode.

7. kemjris

kemjris Approved members

I used to come to this site all of the time. I just came back to look around because I wasn't sure why I left. Now I remember, it went from being an extremely friendly and helpful site to one filled with nasty comments and judgements. :(

Since the poster is asking for help for a fundraising possibility and it's posted in the fundraising section, I'd say they're right where they belong. Although I do think more people would see it in the off topic forum.

I will certainly register and vote for your design. Good luck!:)