I haven't had real high BG's when John had been on it before but he is going into the high 300's and 400's this time. I am going to do a site change tonight when he goes to sleep (tummy site so I have to wait til he is sleeping)so that I can at least rule that out. I'm not sure if it is the site because before he started the breathing treatments his numbers would come down pretty easily today. Now I am having problems with BG coming down. I don't know if I should just do corrections. I have never done a temp basal so I don't know what I should do.