- advertisement -

Need help finding a title of a book.

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Bahama-mama, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Bahama-mama

Bahama-mama Approved members

Years ago I read a book that I really liked and would like to download it to my PC but cannot remember the title. I think it was by Danielle Steel.
    Heres the plot :-
    The main character gets set up for a crime she did not commit. She is sent to jail. While in jail her boyfriend abandons her and she is brutally attacked by fellow inmates. While she is recovering in isolation she brushes up on her martial arts and when she goes back to her cell, beats the tar out of those who attacked her. They then become best of friends.
    She is trusted by the warden to take care of his daughter at the wardens house. While there she has an opportunity to escape. Just as she is about to make a run for it, the little girl falls into a body of water and starts drowning. The woman is torn between escaping or saving the girl, she saves the girl and gets a pardon.
    When she gets out she gets sweet revenge on all who got her put in prison.
    Sound familiar to anyone ???

2. LJM

LJM Approved members

Alicia, I will check in our library database that you can search by plot lines. Will let you know if I find it.

3. Bahama-mama

Thanks !!!

4. LJM

LJM Approved members

Google Sidney Sheldon's "If Tomorrow Comes"---it sounds like the plot you are looking for....

Hey, I don't get to be a librarian too much in this forum;)

5. Bahama-mama

Thats it !!!! Thanks so much !!!