- advertisement -

My Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KeltonsMom, May 13, 2008.

1. KeltonsMom

KeltonsMom Approved members

Fires are nice LOL..Clean clothes are better :p

this is okay, though..Kelton got to do his own laundry today :D He now has pink underwear :eek:

2. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Pink is the new black, isn't it? :eek:

Thanks for explaining why photographers take so many photos...never understood why DH takes so many (he's not a photographer, but thinks he is...I just don't argue with that) when we go somewhere.

3. KeltonsMom

LOL..photographers have to get at all angles and the light has to be right and so on and so on..

I can't go to places where there is a tour guide, I lag behind taking photos and the tour guides get mad when someone in the group gets left behind :eek:

4. twodoor2

twodoor2 Approved members

Karen,
    Those pictures are absolutely stunning and full of creativity and imagination (something I sorely lack). I feel like framing that one of the trees in the fog. I absolutely love art and photography. You are one talented individual, and your kids are gorgeous.

5. twodoor2

twodoor2 Approved members

OMG, these people are so talented, I can't stand it!! I'm so jealous. Great work Teddi, so artistic.

I used to draw quite a bit when I was younger, but I do not have one creative bone in my body. My work was always copies of photos.

6. KeltonsMom

Thank you Marsha..Your compliments mean a lot to me:)

7. OSUMom

OSUMom Approved members

8. Karenwith4

Karenwith4 Approved members

Thank you - what a kind thing to say.
    Karen

9. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

You forgot to mention that you have two groovy looking dogs :D

10. Burlew

Burlew Approved members

Wow..great photos! I loved too many to just pick one...very impressive.

I grew up with a mom who loved photography. It changed my perspective of things when I was a child watching her take photo after photo...and to see once exposed the beauty she had found in something.

11. KeltonsMom

:eek: I can't believe I forgot to mention my groovy looking dogs..

Two Shar-Pei, Rufi Bear we got as a rescue almost 2 years ago and I am training him (his old owners never taught him basic obedience skills, or manners) now he has manners and is a very good boy

Desert Rose (Rosie) we got when she was 10 weeks old and full of wrinkles, She is trained but can 'pretend' not to hear you :rolleyes: But the humans are the Alpha and the dogs know it..

Rufi Bear will lick you to death, he does look intimidating but he is a big love bug.

Rosie alerts us when the UPS or FedEx guy comes, she is more reserved but once she knows who you are she is super friendly.

I tell people if they want a dog with tons of energy not to get a Shar-Pei, they are calm and sleep a lot..

12. KeltonsMom

The Laughing Shar-Pei

[​IMG]

13. RosemaryCinNJ

RosemaryCinNJ Approved members

14. deafmack

deafmack Approved members

Karen and Teddi,
    I love your photographs. You are right about taking 100 photos plus to get one useable one. I am guilty of the same thing. My father worked for Eastman Kodak in Rochester, NY while getting his Masters in Music, passed the photography bug onto my brother and me. I find photography so relaxing and fun. You are right, group tours don't work when you want to take pictures . Teddi, did you post your snail pictures yet?

15. StillMamamia

StillMamamia Approved members

Now, is this a LOL or ROFL or ROFLMAO??? :p

I love Shar-pei dogs...yep, calm and love to sleep a lot....and too darn cute!!!

I've got 2 generic (cross-breed, don't know which though) dogs...Dana and Vera (2 females)...both 11 yrs old...Dana's dominant and Vera must've been a Shar-pei in a previous life...very calm too and loves to sleep...when she's not in her 'bed' sleeping, she's on the couch resting :D

16. KeltonsMom

:eek:I completely forgot about my snail pictures:eek:

17. KeltonsMom

I believe that would be a ROTFLMAO..Almost looks like she is telling him a joke