- advertisement -

My intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Karenwith4, May 13, 2008.

1. taximom

taximom Approved members

Simply beautiful photos Karen.

You are truly a gifted artist.

2. Karenwith4

Karenwith4 Approved members

Thank you both
    Karen

3. twodoor2

twodoor2 Approved members

Wow, those must be some of the prettiest math books on the planet. I have a billion math books in my collection, and no pictures:(

4. OSUMom

OSUMom Approved members

We work for just the major publishers - Glencoe, McGraw-Hill, CORD, etc... A recent project I was just working on was with photos so I've been looking at lots recently. :)

5. Burlew

Burlew Approved members

Nice to meet you Karen!

6. Grace

Grace Approved members

ROTFLOL! I can relate! I collect ALGEBRA programs rather than just math, though. My teens finally finished Algebra 1 - we started the first program *three* years ago. :eek: :p

We tried VideoText and BJUP first. Bust. Total bust. Then, during The Year of Major Illnesses (ds's D and my dd had a wicked kind of pneumonia) they were doing Jacob's. Didn't get very far and wasn't really working for the 14yo anyway. My son finished Jacob's a couple of weeks ago and my dd finished Saxon last week. Whoo hoo!

7. OSUMom

OSUMom Approved members

You math lovers would probably beg, borrow or steal for this part-time job I have. ;)

8. twodoor2

twodoor2 Approved members

I'm still trying to get over the fact that math books have actual "pictures" in them. You should see my math books from college, nothing but formula after formula after example, and then more formulas. Even inside the covers there are formulas!!

BTW, there's some great math courses on YouTube. There's this one math teacher that's hosted a ton of videos. Get your kids to watch those as well.