- advertisement -

My Crazy Dad

Discussion in 'Teens' started by Dylan, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Dylan

Dylan Approved members

You wouldn't believe what my dad is making me do. He is making me take a aspirin a day because he thinks he read that it can help prolong my honeymoon period. He is also making me snort and drink old insulin.

2. FeeferGross

FeeferGross Approved members

Wow, that is pretty crazy. I dont know about the health risks involved in SNORTING insulin, but it doesnt sound like something thats even close to good for you. Drinking it is probably not wise either. I'm not a doctor of course, but heck.

If you ever need someone to talk to, IM me on AIM at FeeferGross or email ctgross@gmail.com

3. tylerbetic

tylerbetic Approved members

I think thats terrible and unhealthy and i wouldn't want to do it.

4. Dylan

Dylan Approved members

He thinks it will prolong my honeymoon period.

5. Ithilfey

Ithilfey Approved members

I'm no doctor, but, heck! That's got to be a major health risk! I don't believe that anyone would ever post something like that anywhere. If you need anyone to talk to, you can call me. When your pancreas stops working, it stops working! That's why it is called Type 1 diabetes, not Type 2.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  6. Ithilfey

My mom is a nurse and has an account on this forum. You should have your dad talk to her. I don't think anything can prolong your honeymoon period.:eek:

7. Dylan

Dylan Approved members

I do not think that snorting insulin will endanger my life the biggest risk is taking the aspirin. He is just squirting 3 units under my tongue.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  8. ErictheFerret

ErictheFerret Approved members

Actually, the snorting of insulin can affect your smelling forever. Also, drinking old insulin will not do anything, because your body will just digest it.

9. Ithilfey

One thing you'll have to worry about is your dad overdosing you on asprin. You also should tell your dad that there is a posibility, however slim, that you could become addicted to it.

10. Dylan

Dylan Approved members

I am not addicted to aspirien the only risk is Reyes syndrome and chances of that are really slim because I need to get a virus and then take the aspirien so I stop taking the aspirien when I get sick

11. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

Where did you dad get that information from? Have you asked your doctor about this?

12. Ithilfey

I was assuming your not, but these things can happen. I really hope you dad sees the light soon! You should deffinetly talk to your doctor about whats going on. If a doctor told him he should do it, than maybe a doctor that he trust can talk some sense into him.:D

13. Dylan

Dylan Approved members

He got the info off the internet.