- advertisement -

Muslims and Coptic Christians in Egypt

Discussion in 'Other Hot Topics' started by Lisa P., Jan 11, 2011.

1. Lisa P.

Lisa P. Approved members

Maybe I just missed it, but I never saw this story, and I thought you guys might find it as beautiful as I did.

Apparently after the attack on the Coptic church in Egypt that killed 21, thousands of Muslim Egyptians stood at Coptic churches on Christmas Eve, essentially protecting the Christians with their own lives. THOUSANDS.

http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/3365.aspx

2. Mom2rh

Mom2rh Approved members

That gave me chills. That's amazing.

Thanks for sharing it.

3. Becky Stevens mom

Becky Stevens mom Approved members

This is beautiful :cwds: Thank you for sharing Lisa. I belong to a FB group that has a large population of Muslims and Im just starting to find out what an honorable and good people they are. They have taught me a great deal about their religion and their way of life. The most important lesson for me is that we are more alike then we are different

4. Lisa P.

Lisa P. Approved members

I came back to my own religion through studying Islam at school.

5. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

what a wonderful story.

it so much saddens me, and all the Muslim people I know that their religion has been so tainted by a small few extremists. This is such a great story.

6. zatff

zatff Approved members

Very encouraging story. It is sad that every religion seem to have have some fanatics who are crazy and filled with hate and they get most of the press.