advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MODY group on Facebook

Discussion in 'MODY' started by ChristineJ, Apr 20, 2012.

1. ChristineJ

ChristineJ Approved members

I know I have posted this before in the Parents of Children with Monogenic Diabetes forum, but I thought it would be good to post here also. Especially with the increased activity this forum has seen lately....:)

For those that are interested, there is a MODY group on Facebook. It is a closed group, so only members see the posts. Some members are parents of CWD with MODY. Some are adults with MODY, and others are people who are having MODY testing done because there's a question of MODY in their family. Here is the link to our group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/134389319961461/#!/groups/134389319961461/

Christine

2. Lisa1001

Lisa1001 Approved members

Thanks Christine! We are currently waiting on test results for both of my boys from U of Chicago. The researcher there thinks that based on the info I gave initially they may very well have MODY 3 (or i think that is the one she said. I would have to find my notes and check for sure).

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  3. ChristineJ

ChristineJ Approved members

You're welcome...hope to see you over there! On top of the great information here, it's nice to have a source of MODY-specific information and support!:)

Christine