advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MM Guardian - Wouldn't it be great...

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Lindy, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Lindy

Lindy Approved members

IF - the guardian monitor could display on a wrist watch, rather than the bulky monitor offered now?? The guardian is as big as the pump, and it doesn't need to be!

We asked Cooper for his "number" the other day, and he looked at his watch first (mistakingly). My husband and I looked at eachother, and said, "WOW - wouldn't that be AWESOME?!!"

So come on Medtronic - give us something a little more practical, easy to wear and out of the way!! :cwds:

2. MReinhardt

MReinhardt Approved members

Thats a great idea.

I've often thought it would be great if the MM cgms had a more custom-able alarms. So Instead of it saying BG now, or Alarm clock that we can input a message like: Meds or personal events.

3. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

I'd love for it to display on my phone, even when I'm not near him. There have been rumors that they're working on something like that, but I'm not holding my breath. ;)

4. jilmarie

jilmarie Approved members

I bet that's scheduled to be released with the MySentry ;)

5. hawkeyegirl

hawkeyegirl Approved members

ROFL! Ah, the elusive MySentry....

6. frizzyrazzy

frizzyrazzy Approved members

hahaha. I hope they get something because I know dh is not going to be able to hear any of the alarms...period. We need some sort of amplifier.

they could make something small like an ipod shuffle that just clips on and displays a number, and an arrow. I mean, w hy DOES it have to be so big (same with dex and nav)

7. mamamccoy87

mamamccoy87 Approved members

Ahh Medtronic - my list for you is looong!!! How about an alarm that will actually wake someone up!!! An app for carelink for my phone where I can log carbs, site changes, etc. (or a button on the pump for that matter) - or a PDA device like the omni pod that can also be a bg meter with a backlight!!!!

My little rant.