- advertisement -

MiniMed question

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by quiltinmom, Apr 12, 2011.

1. quiltinmom

quiltinmom Approved members

Has anyone done the "my learning" tutorial/training online? About how long does it take?

Thanks!

2. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

I think it took a few hours. But I skipped around a bit and played hooky when it got unbearable :p

3. kiwimum

kiwimum Approved members

My son did the Medtronic online tutorial and the Animas one.
    Can't remember how long it took him but I don't think it was that long and then he used them to base his decision on.

Sorry I'm not much help :)

4. Joretta

Joretta Approved members

My DD did it and the Ping site they took a little while, but not hours she would not have done it to decide.

5. rdhead

rdhead Approved members

I just recently did the online tutorials. It took a few hours and I spread it out over a few days. A lot of the information in the first part I already knew ie. counts carbs, insulin dosing etc but the info on the pump was great and very user friendly. :)

6. Flutterby

Flutterby Approved members

Yes, we did that, it was required for pump training.. it was years ago now, no sure how long it took, but it didn't take to long.