- advertisement -

Memory foam pillow

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by Beach bum, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Beach bum

Beach bum Approved members

Do you have one?
    Love it?
    Hate it?
    Worth the investment?
    Helpful for keeping you neck comfortable?

2. zakksmom

zakksmom Approved members

I luv luv luv my old one but have not been able to find a new one that I like... The old one is super soft but firm- (if that makes sense) lol

3. Beach bum

No, I understand exactly what you mean!
    I want to make sure I make the right decision, they aren't cheap.

4. Ndiggs

Ndiggs Approved members

My wife got one at Ikea she loves, I can't stand the thing myself. She swears by it and takes it with us when we travel now even. It only like 15 bucks too

5. Wendy12571

Wendy12571 Approved members

I love mine. I actually bring it with me when going in the car to travel to take it in the suitcase. I would be able to bring no clothes. I got mine in a 2 pack at sam's club for like 30 dollars. They were the best investment ever.
    Wendy

6. Sarah Maddie's Mom

Sarah Maddie's Mom Approved members

A tempur-pedic, not the kind with the neck roll built-in. Mostly it lives in the closet. It's terribly heavy and you can't flip it to the cool side easily and I'm a pillow flipper. ;)

7. caspi

caspi Approved members

I had one years ago that fit this description and I loved it. I have never been able to find another one since then that I like.

8. willie's mom

willie's mom Approved members

All of the men in my house have them. Both of my sons and my husband have tempurpedic pillows and love them.

9. MissMadisonsMom

MissMadisonsMom Approved members

The mattress store threw in the $100 pillow when we bought our Tempurpedic - hate it - way too hard, firm and heavy. I would give one a try at the mattress store before you invest that much money...

10. Beach bum

OK, so I went and got one yesterday. It is, as you say, very heavy. Though it is very comfortable. However, I wish I just closed my eyes and spent the extra $20 to buy the "cloud" version, while firm it has just a little bit of fluffiness. I'm thinking when I go to get one for our other house, I'll get this one...and hopefully I'll have the 20% coupon!

11. jules12

jules12 Approved members

I have one I love but it is softer than the newer ones. My son was always stealing mine so he got one for Christmas. We left it in the car while we went from one celebration to another that night. When we finally got home, it had become "frozen" like and very hard in the back of the car. We had to wait for it to thaw before he could use it.