- advertisement -

medical id bracelet again

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by NikkiDuck, Oct 13, 2010.

1. NikkiDuck

NikkiDuck Approved members

Hello,

I posted a question a few weeks ago about the medical id bracelets from Lauren's Hope. I am just now getting around to ordering one. Now my question is if anyone has had issues with them being too big. My daughter is 4, with tiny wrists, and her wrist measures 4 3/4 inches. They said to add 1 inch and order that size. The smalles they carry is 6 inches. Anyone with a child this small have problems with the 6 inch not fitting just yet? Hate to spend all that money and have to wait for her to wear it.

Thanks!
    Nikki

2. KatieB

KatieB Approved members

We took Richard's Medic Alert bracelet (he's 4 and slight of frame) to a jeweler and had them remove a few links. We saved them in a bag, and have slowly added them back on as time goes on. Maybe you could do the same?

3. kajumom

kajumom Approved members

Yup that happened to us. Too big and never wore until found them too small. AGH!

4. FloridaMom

FloridaMom Approved members