- advertisement -

Lost Gingerbread Men, Please Help!

Discussion in 'Parents Off Topic' started by bgallini, Dec 10, 2009.

1. bgallini

bgallini Approved members

Thanks for all the responses! The kids are loving them (well, the ones I'll read to them). They also love seeing all the kids' photos on here.

No one added any 'special' body parts to the gb men cookies but one did put a penis on his paper gb man (but it fell off!) We also had a little issue with the 4 yo boys. They know that the gb men couldn't really run away so I admitted that it was just a fun game. But then one asked me if I ate them!!! LOL :eek: I assured him that I did not!!! :D

So next week, we will make a gingerbread house like the little boy in the book The Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett. We will also lure them with presents and cupcakes...then we'll catch them and eat them!!!!!!

2. Big Hair Momma

Big Hair Momma Approved members

I think maybe they were in Colorado this morning. I couldn't sleep, as I was looking out the window at 4am, they were in the yard playing on the trampoline in the snow. They must have been cold because the temperature was 5 below zero this morning! :eek: If they're smart gingerbread, they'll head South next. Good luck getting them back!

3. zimbie45

zimbie45 Approved members

4. bgallini

bgallini Approved members

LOL!:D That's funny! I'll have to show it to the kids when they wake up. We've made a gingerbread house and hope to catch them tomorrow! Yum!

5. TerpSteph

TerpSteph Approved members

I think they're heading back your way! We heard a little thumping on the roof our our van when we drove through the Symphony of Lights last night. Good luck catching them!

6. Mom2Deacon

Mom2Deacon Approved members

Deacon came home from his field trip to the Planetarium and told me that there were gingerbread men watching the "starry movie" with him and his class.

--Sara

7. toohughey

toohughey Approved members

They made it to the Shenandoah Valley to watch the sunrise with me as I walked my 2 dogs and 2 cats this morning.

8. kajumom

kajumom Approved members

Oh My! They must have been at my house yesterday, somehow because the kids playroom was thrashed and all the girls said it wasn't them. It must have been those mischievous gingerbread men and their new posse playing and making a mess. I guess I owe the kids an apology. :eek:

9. Skyefire

Skyefire Approved members

That's who they belonged to :) I was at the school's Christmas Concert and they had to stop the show because there were little gingerbread men running on the stage...they were so quick no one could catched them.