advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for young adults in relationships for paid phone interview research study

Discussion in 'Research' started by zeynebmajid, Sep 7, 2017.

1. zeynebmajid

zeynebmajid New Member

Hi everyone!

My name is Zeyneb Majid, I'm a senior at Carnegie Mellon University studying Psychology. I'm currently looking for participants to take part in a brief, 25 minute phone-interview research study for my senior honors thesis with Dr. Vicki Helgeson. Young adults with type 1 diabetes are greatly understudied, thus this study is looking to fill in gaps of knowledge and begin to understand how young adults with type 1 diabetes in romantic relationships cope with their illness, and how that coping affects their health outcomes.

There are three eligibility requirements:

(1) You have to between the ages 18 - 35
    (2) You have to currently be in a romantic relationship that has lasted for at least 6 months
    (3) You have to have type 1 diabetes

If you are eligible and interested, please contact me by email at zmajid@andrew.cmu.edu or by phone at (408)-504-0309, and I can provide you with further details regarding the study. All eligible participants will be compensated with a $25 Amazon gift card.

Thank you!

Zeyneb Majid
    Carnegie Mellon University
    5000 Forbes Avenue
    Pittsburgh, PA