- advertisement -

Looking for friends in Northern California!!

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by Austins mom, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Austins mom

Austins mom Approved members

My son is 7 and we live in Northern California 5 hrs north of San Fransicso... there are no support groups here, no pediatric endos.... All of our appts are down in SF...

Any kids up this way that are looking to make some friends with kids that have T1... Maybe like a play group or something?? I think it would help him understand what hes going through...

2. jmg707

jmg707 Approved members

I live in Eureka and have a 7 year old DD. Diagnosed May 2012. Would love to get in touch. Will try to PM you

3. Austins mom

that would be great! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!!

4. jmg707

jmg707 Approved members

Oops, looks like I can't send a message. :( Hmm, fairly new to the board so that might be why. I'm trying to get more information about others in our area but it has been tough. Will try to get in contact. :)

5. Austins mom

yes its hard to find others with no help! U can email me.... Kristid@ncssca.com. I told my son about u guys and hes very excited!!