- advertisement -

Looking for an Endo in the Cincinnati, OH area

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by mocha, Jul 13, 2011.

1. mocha

mocha Approved members

My husband just got a job in a suburb of Cincinnati, and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a good endo who works with adults with type 1. Or, if you know who not to go to, that's just as helpful! ;)

I figured I'd start the search now so when I actually get there I have an idea of who to start calling to see if I can get an appointment.

Thank you so much in advance for any help!

2. kgerrick

kgerrick Approved members

I'm sorry that I don't have a specific endo to go to as I live in the Cleveland area of Ohio. I just wanted to say try looking online for endo's in the area and start calling them to ask questions. I think you could get a good feel for them by how helpful or not helpful they may be to you over the phone. Good Luck!!:)

3. OSUMom

OSUMom Approved members

Welcome to Cincinnati! :) I'll send you a private message about my son's endo here when he lived with us.

4. 2boysmom

2boysmom Approved members

Dr. Michael Heile-he is family practice not endo but have heard great things about him. He is very active in the diabetes community as well.

http://jrmtown.tripod.com/about.html

5. Illinifan

Illinifan Approved members

Depending on how far north of Cincy you are, you might want to come a little further north...Dr. Thomas Koroscil in Dayton is excellent.