- advertisement -

lancing devices

Discussion in 'Parents of Children with Type 1' started by juliesmom, Jul 19, 2010.

1. juliesmom

juliesmom Approved members

I am on a quest for my dd. She recently has been complaining that the multi clix hurt and wants a new one. I bought generic ultra fine lancets and the device which she likes but we are not always successful and have to poke a couple of times. I like the idea of multi clix being in a drum.

2. Deannas mom

Deannas mom Approved members

Im so sorry the multiclick hurt her.. Deanna has tried several different types of lancing devices and she swares by the multiclick.. did you try diling down on the depth? maybe its to high..

3. lizzie

lizzie Approved members

Have you tried the new onetouch delica yet? It's a little bit annoying that it doesn't have the drum like the multiclix but I do think it hurts less. Maybe you could call onetouch to see if they will send you one so you don't have to keep spending money on lancers she doesn't like.

4. Kaylas mom

Kaylas mom Approved members

What was she set to on the multiclix? Kayla was using a 4 on the one touch lancet and she is using a 1.5 on multiclix.. it just seems to work so much better for her.