Just looking for some advice while I wait to see if our situation improves... Adam is 7 and started throwing up on Sunday night - pretty much for 2 hours straight. He felt terrible, slept all day and for the past 2 days, his BG has been between 90-120, no food/carbs, just fluids. He's been on a steady round of Zofran every 4 to 6 hours since we had some on hand. Pod change last night, all seems well. Well, today, he seems to be feeling ok, but then his BG shoots up to 450 after a few popcicles (that we dosed for) and he's suddenly feeling awful again, throwing up, and ketones are at 4.8. I call his endo who says that he isn't concerned with the high ketones, necessarily, and to see how he does with fluids and more Zofran. Thoughts? I don't know what true DKA looks like, and while I am worried about the ketones, I would love to keep him home if possible. He's drinking bits of water without throwing up, but despite about 4 units of insulin and a 95% basal increase over the last 2 hours, his BG hasn't budged much below 390. He's also now running a small fever.