- advertisement -

Just to calm some people down around here...

Discussion in 'Teens' started by NoName, Dec 12, 2008.

1. NoName

NoName Approved members

How about we have a funny thread? Post funny moments that have happened! I'll post a few, because I'm always either running into things or tripping over things

Hm... So, earlier today, I was on the phone with my boyfriend, you guys might know him here as feefergross, anyway, he accidently hits his head on the door, funny funny because it made a thunk hollow sound :p
    So, I was like "HEY YOU, I WONDER IF MY HEAD WILL MAKE A HOLLOW THUNK SOUND!" so I get up, and purposely hit my head on the door so he could hear it.
    Needless to say, his head was the only hollow one :D My head was the hurt one.

One time, I went to call my boyfriend, and I head the headphones to my phone plugged in, well, I'm sitting there calling him, and it WON'T ring, about 5 attempts later, I realised the headphones were plugged in, and he was trying to talk to me. :rolleyes:

One time, I was low, so I went to drink some juice, and when I was done, there was still juice in the bottle, and I thought I put the cap back on, so I went to spin it around, because I was bored.. Uh, I got a whole lap full of juice. :eek:

One time, I was in school, talking to the teacher, and I spun around real quick to go back to my seat.. and.. I fell on my face infront of the whole class. >_>

I was on the phone with my sister one time, and about 10 minutes into the conversation, I'm looking ALL over for my cell phone.. only to realise about 20 minutes after that that it was in my hand.

So, everyone, tell your funny moments! We need some giggles around here! :D

2. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

one time when i was little my (boy) cousin got a metal detector for christmas and i had a hair band in with a little metal piece on it(non of us kids figured that out until later)and my head went off...............

once i thought my crush(who was my bff's older bro) was my friend on the phone....and called him her name..............!...............

that's all i got right now, sorry!

3. NoName

NoName Approved members

HAHAH, you metal head ;)

4. kierbabi09

kierbabi09 Approved members

One time I was running into my room for something and my door was closed. Well I thought that I had the handle turned so I could open it. Well infact I did not. I ran right into the door.

I was running into my room and my shirt got caught on my burea (sp?) and I fell right into my laundry basket.

I'm short (5'0) and I look about 12. Anyways I went to the movies with my sister and my brother-in-law before (a couple years ago) and he asked for "2 adults and one VERY SHORT CHILD." He still teases me about that one.

I went out to lunch last week with my friend and my sister, her husband and 2 kids. The waitress gave me a KIDS MENU:eek::mad::rolleyes::D

5. NoName

NoName Approved members

HAHAHAHAHA. You sound alot like me! :p

6. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

yeah, that's what i got from grandpa, my uncle and the one cousin:rolleyes::p

7. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

My brother has had lots of "brilliant" ideas over the years...like "run around the house with a pillow case on your head" WHich consisted of him and a sheer white one, and me with a printed one with Beauty and the Beast on the front WHAM! "Oh, Emily that was the bathroom doorpost."

At one time I thought that having 5 $1 bills was worth more than 1 $5. :D

I'm not good at remembering funny stuff on demand, so I found some really funny quotes!

Tom: Say, Whit, got any special plans for tonight?
    Whit: Well, as a matter of fact, I do have something planned.
    Tom: Aha, got some company coming over, huh? Somebody special maybe?
    Whit: (Laughs.) Well, in a way it's company. I plan to spend the evening with a cup of hot cocoa and Robert Louis Stevenson."
    Tom: The writer? He's coming to your house?
    Whit: No, no, no, no, Tom. He's not actually coming here. You see, he's dead.
    Tom: Dead? I didn't even know he was sick.
    Whit: No, no, no. He lived in the 1800s.
    Tom: Oh yeah, that's about three blocks north form here, ain't it?
    Whit: Oh no, I mean he's be dead a long time.
    Tom: Well, he's not going to be much for conversation, is he?
    Whit: Well, I'm not gonna talk to him.
    Tom: Well, then whatcha havin' him over for?
    Whit: Tom, listen, I was talking about a book. A Robert Louis Stevenson book.
    Tom: Isn't that kinda rude?
    Whit: Whaddya mean?
    Tom: Well, if you're gonna spend the whole evening reading, how're ya gonna pay any attention to your guest?
    Whit: Oh, Tom.
    Tom: Oh I get it. You're gonna read out loud. Is that it?"
    Whit: Oh, never mind, Tom.

Whit: Jamison Shoemaker. He was an Indiana farmer.
    Tom: Was? Then I take it he's no longer with us.
    Horace: Where'd he go?
    Connie: He died, Horace.
    Horace: Oh.
    Whit: Well, it's only natural, he lived more than 150 years ago.
    Horace: Wow, if he were alive today, he'd be dead!
    Connie: Very good.

George: [looking at Gracie, who is arranging a large vase of beautiful flowers] Grace, those are beautiful flowers. Where did they come from?
    Gracie: Don't you remember, George? You said that if I went to visit Clara Bagley in the hospital I should be sure to take her flowers. So, when she wasn't looking, I did.

8. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

The best i can think of at the moment
    We were out of town for my aunts wedding and we're staying at a hotel. My mil bro was on the porch checking out the pool. I went to go take a look-see and thought he had left the screen door open. Well, he did not and I walked straight through it. He managed to put the door back on :eek:

9. diamondback688

diamondback688 Approved members

The only one I can think of right now was when I was seven or eight. It was in our old house.

My dad and I were on the back porch. I think I was just out there talking to him while he was cleaning the sliding glass door. The phone rang and i ran to get it in the kitchen. I thought the slider was open. Turns out it wasn't.

10. NoName

NoName Approved members

HAHA. You guys are hilarious.
    :p

11. LadyBug

LadyBug Approved members

hehe, i did that one time:eek:!

12. s0ccerfreak

s0ccerfreak Approved members

I was at school this am working on decorating stuff for our Christmas formal. Well, my job was spray painting snow flakes on all of the flats. If I remember right, there were 14 and it took 1.5 hours. A junior girl helped me for 30 mins, but had to leave. Prolly a good thing cuz she was definately being affected by the fumes- she tipped over the bench we were standing on. My hands were completely silver(still are partially) and pretty sure the fumes got to me... I only fell over once... no i wasn't kneeling when I fell over. I didn't really notice the fumes because I was up there the whole time, but anybody who walked in just about fell over. One of my good friends asked me if i was high, I said prolly and then we laughed. "I go to school for student council, and i get high hehe" My friends were very amused and asked if they should call my bro to pick me up.

I now have a horrible headache (surprise I know) and just want to sleep.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  13. Mody_Jess_Pony

Mody_Jess_Pony Approved members

Okay guys I have a tendancy to trip over my own feet with every step I take I pocess no co-ordination so I was at our band concert I arrived pretty early becaus I just needed calm down time and to get everything ready. So I bring everything upstairs to the wheel chair ramp beside the stage. So I had a Baritone Saxophone(mine) which was laying in it's case ready to go. Next to it my e flat soporano clarinet(half the size of a normal clarinet) sitting on a stand and than my Bass clarinet set on a saxophone stand. So I'm standing their and my bass clarient falls into my Bariton saxophone case and my music my music teacher must have finally clued in and goes "Jess your all over the place tonight" I turn to her and go "You didn't know I was a klutz?" apparently I had a look of shock on my face and itw as hilarious

14. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

I am personally aquainted with all of the walls in my house, my aunt's house, and the church :D. I really need to start paying more attention. :D.

15. NoName

NoName Approved members

HAHAHAHAHA. Oh wow. I love all the klutz stories! They're like, story of my life! :D

16. BobbyJackElmo

BobbyJackElmo Approved members

See jessica youre not the only one with a lot of blonde moments. Hmm theres too many for me :D When I was on the phone with jessica i jumped off my bed and ran into the wall really hard. It was fun. One time Jessica tried jumping over her bed or what ever and hurt herself. And the best moment ever on the phone with Jessica when she heard me wrong and then I got a great morning email

17. ErictheFerret

ErictheFerret Approved members

I sang in the talent show a couple years ago as a dare. Sang some weird al song, and received a standing ovation.

18. NoName

NoName Approved members

MICKI!
    NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT ME TRYING TO JUMP OVER MY BED! Okay, yeah, they need a giggle.
    I was on the phone with Micki I think, and my bed was by my door, and I guess I went to kinda jump over it, and instead I tripped, landed on my knee, hit my head on the wall, and my arm hit my bed really hard.
    >_>
    Okay, you can giggle now.

19. MissEmi

MissEmi Approved members

ROFL :D :D. One time my cousin Calyn and me decided to use her bed to turn flips over...windowsill, ouch. 'nuff said.

20. NoName

NoName Approved members

I bet that was fun! :p
    I have SO many stories I could tell.
    I trip and fall over EVERYTHING.