Whether it's ok to wait a day or two depends on whether you've got ketones to go along with the high blood sugar. If there are ketones present then things can go downhill and get very dangerous very fast. I strongly recommend calling your parents and letting them know what is up, and to keep very close tabs on how you are feeling. If you start feeling really bad then don't delay - head to Emergency. Best thing would be to line up someone who can take you now, so all you have to do is make a quick call if it comes to that. Good luck with this, and please if you can keep us posted otherwise you'll have a lot of friends on here worried about you.